Ordering & Shipping Procedures
Customers must provide a resale license number and/or certificate to establish proof of trade status upon opening an account with NC.
Please be advised that estimated total does NOT include shipping. Any applicable shipping & handling charges will be added onto your final invoice, which you will receive via fax and/or email when your order is ready to ship. Please contact 323.906.1083 with any questions.
NC will send (via email or fax) a formal sales order as confirmation that an order is being processed. It is the responsibility of the customer to review the sales order and ensure that all billing, shipping and item information is correct.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- Orders ship FOB California. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Orders may be expedited for a 10% - 15% fee.
- Orders may be customized for a 10% fee. Please contact the NC office for more details.
- Additional shipping fees apply for deliveries to Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Florida, and residential addresses.
- Additional shipping fees apply for shipping large single-item orders (referred to as "onesies").
- Returns/exchanges must be requested in writing. If returning/exchanging an item due to damages, please submit photos with your request.
- Returns made where NC is not at fault will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Credit card refunds must be requested in writing. Please allow 2-3 weeks for refund to process.